Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Calling all cat bloggers and readers!

Come join us in the very first Cat Bloggers Gathering in Singapore!

If you have a favourite blogger that you’ve always wanted to meet, invite him or her along. In fact, feel free to invite as many as you want. There’s no limit!

Prepare to share and listen to non-stop animal stories from the bloggers and readers over delicious lunch. We’ll be meeting this Sunday at IndoChine in Wisma at 12.30pm. And as long as you’re having fun, you may stay as late you want.

Here are the details again.

The Cat Bloggers Gathering
Date: Sunday, 12 February, 2006
Venue: IndoChine @ Wisma
Time: 12.30pm
Food: BYO (buy your own)

If you are joining us, please e-mail Cat at hongtenglong88@yahoo.com.sg to let her know how many of you will be present on Sunday. She will then make the reservations accordingly.

So spread the word! And I’ll see you this Sun!

~5-Cat Style

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

kuro.shiro.neko said...

hey, who's going? :)

=^..^= said...

Definitely The Flyer and myself.

~5-Cat Style

san said...

WOW! Kinda historic. :) But I can't make it as I have to do some pre-childbirth shopping for my niece. In fact the whole family is going shopping for one lucky baby. :)) The offer of the book loan still stays ya. I'm sure I can get it to you some time 5-cat style :))

=^..^= said...

Congratulations, San! Must be so exciting for the family to have a baby on the way. :)

I'm sorry I won't get to meet you. But we can always organise another gathering, eh?

Thanks again for offering to lend me the book. :)

~5-Cat Style

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! car alarm instructions Jenna jameson flashpoint dvd