Friday, June 19, 2009

It's International Box Day Today!

Bronzy: Hey Slash, I found us two boxes that we can play with. I'll take this one and you can take that.


Slash: How come I have to take the one with the girly design and a hole at the side?


Bronzy: All that is not important. What's important is getting inside the box and letting your imagination take over.


Bronzy: You can be anything you want to be. Right now, I am an F1 racer seconds away from winning the Grand Prix!


Slash: I'm not feeling it.


Bronzy: And now I am a scary skeleton in a pirate's chest waiting to scare my next victim!


Bronzy: Oh, wait! I am no longer a skeleton. I am a... TURTLE!


Slash: That's really dumb.


Bronzy: Now I am a popsicle and my tail is the stick!


Bronzy: OMG! I better stay in this trunk because there's a zombie squad out there looking for me!


Slash: You're out of your mind and I'm out of here.

~5-Cat Style

13 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

That's so cute and so typical. We Persians have that cattitude where we think we are better than everyone else.

Forever Foster said...

Bronzy, you have a wonderful imagination!:) Come on Slash, you know you want to join in and play:)

Huffle Mawson said...

I wish I could come over and play with you Bronzy. We could have such fun.

Huffle Mawson

MoMo said...

This is so funny! bronzy has good imagination. Being an old cat I just curl up and stay put.

Cat with a Garden said...

Hahahaha! You made us laugh really loud! Slash's "I'm not feeling it." was too much to take, hahahahaha!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Bronzy, basically you are a crew member now. You can look at this post and follow the links to see who else is a crew member and how it all started. When this horrible blogcation ends I will introduce you too. There's a little crew badge which you can use if you wish to.
Purrs and noselicks to my silky & slender furriend. Chilli

The Creek Cats said...

You guys are soooo cute in your boxes!
Happy Box Day to you both!

Ginger Jasper said...

Super cute... I love how you are doind Bronzy, a joy to see. Slash is joining you sooo well..

Hugs GJ xx

The Kitty Krew said...

HAHAHA Bronzy, you have a great imagination! We're so glad to see that your owchies and that silly cone thing aren't getting you down. (And my, what big eyes you have!)

Slash, babe, you need to loosen up and follow the lead of your baby sister! ;)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

Alasandra said...

Boxes are fun. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Daisy said...

Bronzy, I love your fun imagination! And your eyes in the next-to-last photo look amazing.

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

YOu two oughtta be on tV, YoU are Furry Amuzing!

Poppy Q said...

Bronzy, you look like you might of had tooo much pain medication. Enjoy your box!!

The Island Cats said...

Bronzy, you like boxes almost as much as we do!