Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Feline Search & Rescue for Poor Slash

You may have noticed that
I had vanished mysteriously from the blogosphere
for a whole year.

Do you know why that is?
I'll tell you why.


I had been left on the shelf.
LITERALLY!
By my horrible Mommy.


I searched everywhere frantically for help.


I looked up.


I looked down.


I looked left.


And I looked right.

But help was nowhere to be found.


Then I saw Bronzy.
And I felt so happy and relieved that finally
I could be rescued from this squeezy shelf.


So I reached out for Bronzy with my paw.


And I pulled her ear to get her attention.
Do you know what happened next?

Instead of rescuing me,
that stoopid sister of mine told me to wait!
She said she had more important things to do.


She sat down and began to bathe.


And then promptly went to sleep.


I'm soooo gonna get you for this, you lousy prawn!!!

~5-Cat Style

10 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Yay welcome back kitties! I missed you.

Boom Nisanart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Puddy said...

Hi Slash and Bronzy,

Nice to meet you guys !
and thank you to visit my blog.

xxx

Kea said...

It's nice to meet you, Slash and Bronzy! Thanks for commenting on our Fuzzy Tales blog.

We're always delighted to see new or returning bloggers to the CB; we've been around the CB for just over a year now, so not long, though we've been blogging longer.

We look forward to your adventures!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! Slash and Bronzy are back! I've really missed you guys!

Cat said...

It worked! I was able to subscribe :-) Now I can follow all your adventures.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Human says:OMG too funny! Looking forward to all of your adventures!

14 cats say: WTG fur balls! We love shelves and playing copy cats!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's nice to meet you both - we weren't blogging when you were before your break. We love your pictures today - MOL.

Victor Tabbycat said...

LOL! Sisfurs can be so fickle! Slash, it looks like you is studyin aminal stuff. You're a cute book end, but cats aren't THAT lazy! Glad yur back, buddy!
Purrs,
Victor

The Island Cats said...

Are you guys back??? We've missed you!!!

We can't believe Bronzy left you on the shelf, Slash!!