Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Daddy is my couch & he doesn't approve of it

My Daddy accuses me of being a nuisance. He says that efurry time he settles down in front of his puter to work, I jump up on him and...

... use him like any old chair. He complains that I don't care if he has urgent work to do, or if I am in his way... that all I care about is how comfy I am in his lap.

Seriously, can you blame me?

My Daddy is furry warm and cushiony. How can I ignore such comforts when they are staring me in the face?

If I did, I wouldn't be a very smart kitty, would I?

If my Daddy kicks up a fuss, I simpurrly look up at him with my furry big eyes. That usually melts his heart and he lets me do as I purrliss.

If he fusses too much, I change that look to a furry sarcastic one to let him know that I rule the house... so as much as he may protest, I will continue to use him as my furry own couch.
Photos courtesy of Melvin & Stephanie
~Bombay

12 comments:

Gigolo Kitty said...

That's right Bombay! Show him who's the boss!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yup, you got "the look" down pat. I sit on The Dad's lap and give him "the look" and a little soft purr never hurt, either.

KXBC said...

Where does Bombay sit then?

=^..^= said...

Dad sits on chair, Bombay sits on Dad.

My guess is... it'll always be this way forever and ever.

~5-Cat Style

KXBC said...

Oops! I mean Bangles.

=^..^= said...

Good question! I must ask Melvin.

Yoo-hoo... Melvin... where does Bangles sit?

~5-Cat Style

Victor Tabbycat said...

*I* don't sit on humans. Too wiggly and boney. However, I see that you are master of your domain. Purr.

Victor Tabbycat said...

He's making a lap, he'll be sitting there awhile, he can still reach the keyboard - I don't see any problem. I do the same to Mom. Bonnie never sleeps in laps, so they're all mine. Purrr. Head butts to Bombay and Bangles!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Bombay you have him trained right!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! lexus 2001 rx300 rear spoiler Achat tenuate en ligne Free video keno 20 Radiator leak lexus sc 400 subaru impreza accessory free craps business Sex tours in st petersburg Accu-gage tire guage Husky liners floor mats 1984 jimmy Cell free game gauge n nokia phone sis Car alarm footbrake lock Brubaker chrysler in lancaster pa lexus knoxville

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »