Thursday, November 24, 2005

Adoption drive & roadshow this weekend!

Come on down to Takashimaya this Saturday and Sunday! There will be an animal adoption drive and roadshow. The Flyer and I will be there helping out. I'm bringing Callas and Bombay with me. Hopefully, someone great will come along and fall head over heels in love with them, and give them both a loving home. Awww...




Bombay (top): I'm a very affectionate kitten. I love being cuddled and cradled like a baby. I also love to play Catch. Wave anything in front of me and watch me soar!


Here are the details of the event.

The Responsible Pet Ownership Roadshow

Date: 26 & 27 Nov (Sat & Sun), 2005

Time: 10am - 10pm

Venue: Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza

Other participating organisations are:
Action for Singapore Dogs (ASD), Animal Lovers League (ALL), House Rabbits Society of Singapore (HRSS), Noah's Ark CARES, Singapore Kennel Club (SKC), Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), SOS Animals... and of course, the Cat Welfare Society (CWS)

Callas (top): I have the most melodious mew you'll ever hear from a cat. And my coat is very unique. It is slightly longer along the spine so I sometimes look like I sport a mohawk! I am so tame that I got chosen to go on TV. Come see me being filmed on this
blog.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Cheerio,

~5-Cat Style

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.