So when Mommy was done wif the book, I tried to read it myself. But I must say that I wasn't impressed.
- The book is about a Temple Cat while I am a grander Palace Cat.
- The cat is black while I am a lovely white with gray tips.
- The cat is hooomongous in size while I am still cutely pocket-size.
- The cat likes to run while I prefer being carried to my food bowl, water bowl and bed.
- The cat has a boring name, Drayco, while mine is waaay cool!
PS. Since you left for Breeze-burn, I haf missed sleeping in your clothes and using your body as a springboard. It's true!
PPS. My fur looks a little icky below my left ear because of the stoopid ear mare-dee-cern. But I assure you that the rest of me is as fluffy as efur.