Thursday, February 26, 2009

Claws Caught In Action

A week later and the kitties can now be together in the same room without a war erupting in my usually peaceful house. This peace, however, lasts for only a few minutes each time. Still, I am happy to take whatever victory comes my way.

Here are some photos of the battling that went and still goes on.


Bronzy: Muahaha! Kiss these bulging biceps!
Slash: You mean these two mini marshmellows?


Bronzy: Take that back, you feline blimp! Rrrwwwoooaaarrr!!! This is war!


Bronzy: Since the day I arrived, you have been a pain worse than a thermometer in my behind!


Bronzy: I'm gonna kill you! Choke on my un-deoderised pits!!!
Slash: Mmmphfff-nnumhh-murrffhhh!


Slash: That does it! You're the one who's dead now!


Slash: Kiss my fur-riddled carpet!


Bronzy: Take that in the nuts! *chomps down hard*


Slash: Hey, that's not fair! I can't find your nuts.


Bronzy: That's because I'm a girl-cat! Beware my deadly Explosive Claw Strike! Hiyuk!


Bronzy: And my Spitting Cobra Strike! Hiyuk!


Slash: I have no fancy moves. But I can pull your tail! Haha!


Slash: And I can grab your ears!


Slash: And I can... Uh-oh...


Bronzy: You may be bigger and fatter, but I hold the black belt in Bruce Lee's Helicopter Leg Kicks! HIYUK-HIYUK-HIYUK!!!


Slash: Okay, okay... I surrender!


Bronzy: Awwwhh... You know I love you, don't you, bro? I was just showing off.


Slash: I know. And I love you too. Hey, those Helicopter Leg Kicks were really something.
Both: Ahahaha!

~5-Cat Style

10 comments:

anzzymolly said...

MacVet, the pictures are pretty humsap especially the part where Slash can't find Bronzy's nuts.. lol. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you two looked like you hadded lots and lots of fun!!!!

The Creek Cats said...

You guys are just too darn cute!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving Cal lots of purrs!!

Sweet Praline said...

That is just too cute and the comments are great. I really loved the one where Slash was looking in the back of Bronzy for his "nuts".

Pattyskypants said...

Me be skared of alla the claws! Hope nobody getz hurt!

Daisy said...

You two are too funny! And I see a very adorable spotted belleh!

Ginger Jasper said...

What beautiful markings, You sure are lovely looking cats. Glad to see you by my place earlier. Drop by and see me again soon.
Hugs Ginger Jasper xx

Cat with a Garden said...

What a glorious story!!! We really don't know whose side to take, you are both very good looking wrestlers...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Derby, Ducky said...

Sibling wars!!

cat_aunty said...

Woah so fast getting on like a house on fire already!!! Bronz is just too cute!!!